Industry Experts. Tailored Solutions.
Agribusiness is not a cookie-cutter industry; it’s constantly changing and evolving in response to a variety of factors. We play on the leading edge of those industry changes: protecting you from what our specialists can identify today and using key industry benchmarks to anticipate what might be right around the corner. Expect an intelligent and insightful application of data that informs a custom insurance solution and guides your risk management practices over the long term, empowering you to create your future.
Industry experts specializing in creating tailored solutions for agribusiness customers.
Berkley Agribusiness has a team of underwriters, risk specialists, and claims professionals whose focus is solely on the agribusiness industry, allowing us to provide innovative solutions for managing the risks for a wide variety of agribusiness processing clients.
Commercial Agribusiness Classes we specialize in:
- Storage and handling of commodities
- Grain elevator operations
- Grain storage
- Grain brokering and marketing
- Agribusiness Suppliers and Vendors
- Ag chemical distributor
- Fertilizer mixing/blending
- Seed conditioners/processors
- Feed Manufacturing (for livestock, pets)
- Diversified Ag Cooperatives/Independents
- Farm Supply Stores
Coverages for Commercial Agribusiness
- Multi-line coverages
- Alternative risk / high deductible capabilities
- Capability to write in all 50 states
- Additional Berkley Solutions including:
- Product Recall
- Canadian locations for U.S. Clients
- International liability
Alternative Risk / Loss Sensitive
For Agribusiness and Food industry companies who are prepared to assume some part of an insurable loss to the benefit of your balance sheet, Berkley Agribusiness’s Alternative Risk Program can customize a solution for you. As your strategic partner, we provide tailored solutions to fit your company’s needs including risk management and claims administration utilizing professionals focused on the agribusiness and food industry.